Proteins are critical in biomedical research. Yet many organizations lack the time or capability of
producing recombinant proteins in a timely manner with good purity and activity. Impact Biologicals has helped dozens of clients bridge the
gap from concept to reality by producing high quality proteins. Selected techniques are listed below.
- E. coli (most common). Vectors include pET, pGEX and others. Scale up to 8 liters.
- Transient transfection of mammalian cell lines
- Stable mammalian cell lines (CHO, HEK)
- Baculovirus expression in insect cells
- Affinity tags (His6, GST, others)
- Differential precipitation
- Stability enhancement/buffer optimization
- Mutation analysis
- Structural biology
- Antigens for immunization...and more
715 Harvard Ave., Swarthmore, PA 19081 USA